Friday, February 10, 2012

Instafriday

 This has been a blah kinda week. I had a sudden epiphany, and I decided that I wanted to wake up earlier so I can get more done. Needless to say, I have been a walking zombie that has only woken up early 3 times this week. Better than nothing but I don't think waking up at 6:30 am to mop our tile floor is very worth it. Anyways, I am hoping that next week is better. 


Jaxsen had a Superbowl party at her school this week and since I'm a cheapskate, I made her a shirt instead of buying one she would only wear once. I had some iron on paper for the logo and I slapped some bows on it. Perfectly cute and cheap. I have made her a Superbowl shirt every year since she was born. One day, she will refuse to wear it and I will probably cry.
STOP GROWING, KID!

I made laundry soap this week! It turned out great. It's supposed to last for 6 months because you only need a tablespoon per load. I just don't think 1 tablespoon is enough though so I always add some extra. It smells great and the ingredients were under $20. I will get the recipe on here soon!


Smile, it's breakfast! Kale Chips and avocado. Yum!



Stir Fry for lunch. What's a lunch without sriracha, chili paste and sweet chili sauce? Well my friend, it's just not spicy enough for me. I love all things S-P-I-C-Y!


Late night smoothie! I broke two blenders in a months time so I went and got a new one last night. I got impatient with our last blender and stuck a knife to far into it. The blade came off and bye-bye blender.


I took my wedding dress in for alterations yesterday! 85 days until the wedding. Eeekkk!


The wind knocked my favorite plant out of the window and it broke. It's fixed now though! My mom gave me the pot and it says, "God uses the cracked pots." So very true.








life rearranged

1 comment:

  1. Your daughter is adorable and I love the shirt you made! :)

    The smiley breakfast also made me smile - I've never heard of kale chips before!

    ReplyDelete