Thursday, July 26, 2012

Meet Kojo, My Dogson

Have you met Kojo?
Kojo is my second child.
And I am his adopted mother.
So I guess that would make him my dogson.
Not Dachshund. But dogson.
My dog that I consider my son.
Dogson.

Dogson is a new word of mine and I can't wait to use it!

Random stranger: Your dog is so cute!
Me: Thanks! He's my dogson, Kojo.
Random stranger: (puzzled look) He doesn't look like a dachshund.
Me: He's not, silly! He's an Irish Wolfhound and Lab mix.
 

If you were to meet Kojo, you may think he's perhaps a little weird.
Definitely bi-polar, ADHD and a lot socially awkward.

He's just not your typical dog.
 
I still consider him my other baby.

Why?

 Because of moments like this

 

How lucky am I? Not only do I have an awesome dog, but Jaxsen has a playmate that I didn't have to carry for 9 months. I consider that pretty darn lucky.


So cute.


It's a love/hate thing though. 2 seconds later and she's beating the crap out of him.



XOXO,


No comments:

Post a Comment